The National Testing Agency (NTA) has scheduled JEE Main 2019 on January 9, 10, 11 & 12. The exam will be conducted in fully computer based test (CBT) mode.
Appearing students are eagerly waiting for their admit card and the release date of JEE main admit card has been out now. Students can download their admit card from December 17 through the official website jeemain.nic.in.
JEE Main Admit card: Steps to download JEE Admit card
- Go to the official website i.e., jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card of JEE (Main) – 2019’
- Enter the application number, password and security pin
- Click on the Login button to submit the asked details
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates should immediately contact the CBSE for necessary action
- Download/take a print out of the same for future use
JEE Main Admit Card 2019:
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) will have two phases i.e., JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) while JEE Advanced by one of the IITs.
IIT Roorkee to conduct JEE Advance 2019
This year JEE Advanced exam will be conducted by IIT Roorkee.
JEE (Main) to be held twice a year:
The Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister Prakash Javadekar has recently announced that the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) will be conducted twice in a year from 2019.
Further, the examination will be held in online mode from next year.
About JEE Main:
The Joint Entrance Exam is conducted every year for candidates seeking admissions in undergraduate engineering programmes in the prestigious IITs, NITs, IIITs and various other CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutions) across the country.
JEE Advanced 2018: Complete details
The JEE Advanced 2018 was conducted by IIT Kanpur on May 20.
This year, in JEE Advanced, as many as 1, 57,496 appeared for the first paper and 1, 55,091 made it to the second paper. Reports, however, suggest that a much lesser number of students appeared for the examination.