There may be chance that your business may shut down due to the data corruption or data loss. There are number of causes for data corruption. Even, a sudden power failure may also cause of data lost or data corruption. Every user must be careful while operating their laptop or computer. It is not necessary that only excel file or document file may corrupt. Users have saved all type of data in their laptop like images, audio, video, graphics, text file, document file, mails, contacts, projects, presentation and other type of data and all type of data may become corrupted.
Some of main reasons for data corruption are:
- Human error
- Virus attack Hard disk failure
- Partition loss
- Operating system failure
- Raw partition
- Non blocking of firewall
- Accidentally deletion or formatting of your secondary storage device
- Software downloads from unknown source
While operating your system, you must have to careful so that there will be no data loss. There are some prevention tips to avoid data lost are given in this article. You should follow all prevention tips so that there will be no data loss.
Prevention tips for avoiding data lost are:
- Keep your laptop or computer always clean and dust-free
- If your PC gets hot suddenly, take it apart and clean it
- create backup and save your files regularly, to multiple locations
- Create an image backup BEFORE the first signs of hard drive failure
- Keep your anti-virus software up to date and applies scanning on regular basis
- Don’t open suspicious emails or attachments
- Don’t delete files you don’t know what are, especially system files
- Always keep the liquids away from your laptop
You may have data loss or data corruption in your laptop if you did not follow any of prevention tips. Then, you have to need data or file recovery software. Download data recovery software from the internet and install it. No special skills are required to install the recovery software. You may follow the installation guide which is uploaded on the recovery software website. If you have faced any problem during installation then you may contact to customer support. Recovery software finds your lost or corrupted data by searching or scanning your whole laptop.
Data recovery software performs two types of scanning process which are: quick scan mode and deep scan mode. Quick scan mode search data that has been lost before two or three days ago while deep scan mode finds out data that has been lost before one or more week ago. In the deep scan mode, your complete PC or laptop will be scanned and result will be on your screen. Save your file at another location from the previous saved location because there may be chance of overwriting. After saving your file, clear all search result from free data recovery software. Preview option is also available in this data recovery software so that you can check in the result that your lost file has been recovered or not. You will get recover your lost data from all type of storage and media device.